MS Office 2010 EZ Activator & Toolkit
Microsoft Office 2010 EZ Activator is a more advanced version of the previous editions of Microsoft Office. This suit presents comprehensive support for various updates, file formats and newly fashioned and simple user interface. However, you can only obtain the complete edition of MS Office if you purchase a license key. If you don’t, you may be trapped with files that you cannot obtain or if you do, you cannot edit them. You may also constantly receive notifications that you only have a few more days of access to some of the Office suite. Needless to say, this can be very exasperating especially if Microsoft Office is used as part of your daily regime. There is sometimes not enough time to worry about when your free trial of Microsoft Office will expire. This is where the activator comes in.
Office 2010 Activator is a simple to use Microsoft Office activation software that gives you the full version of Microsoft Office. It is used by many people worldwide. It utilizes the Key Management Service to set in motion the Microsoft office. The software was previously known as ‘EZ-Activator’ or ‘Office 2010 Toolkit’. This new version includes Windows Toolkit, Office Uninstaller and Office Toolkit for Windows 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. With the software, it is made possible for you to activate Windows, start up or uninstall Microsoft Office and all other products entirely with just the click of a button. It is free and works for the management of deploying, activating and licensing all versions of Microsoft Office and Windows.
Key Features Of MS Office 2010 Activator
- Not only can Microsoft office 2010 be activated but all others such as Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2013, and 2016
- It can activate every editions and versions of Windows 8.
- It can activate every publication of Windows 7.
- There are both online and offline activator modules.
- Once you have activated the software, it is lifetime genuine activation.
- It provides support for the 64-bit system.
- It is entirely virus free.
- The software is very easy to use.
- It will not harm your PC in any way.
- The tool is free to be downloaded.
- It is easy to download.
- Switching to Microsoft Office 2013 is available.
Your PC will need:
- Microsoft Office 2003 and up installed
- Microsoft NET Composition 4.5 or 4.0.
- Microsoft Windows Vista or later.
- Windows Vista+ OS
How to Activate EZ-Activator Office 2010
- Installation of Microsoft Office 2010 is necessary. Once the suit it downloaded, you will receive a notification that says the software activated yet.
- The activator then needs to be downloaded.
- Select the Run option.
- Select the Office logo button.
- Find the Activation tab.
- If you don’t want to have custom settings, select recommended settings.
- Wait a little while for the installation to be done.
- Reboot your system.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to authenticate the key that was added.
Author Note: To avoid not getting the full features of Microsoft Word it is best to activate it at the initial state of installation. Office 2010 activator is best to use.